A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF INANITY »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Udder Domination

As mentioned before, Olivia’s got some serious hang time. This morning, she grabbed onto a bar and hung on until the cows came home – literally. Mommy tends to be frightened by our daughter’s gravity-defying stunts, whereas I tend to delight in them.

The way I see it, Olivia’s is on her way to acing the Presidential Fitness Test. She V-sits like she invented the reach/move and has obviously gotten the hang of hanging. And I kid you not, while we were having family fun time at the gym last week, she insisted on holding down my feet while I did some curl-ups, then requested that I hold down hers while she cranked out a set.

So that just leaves the shuttle run and the endurance walk/run, but we’ve got some time yet.

No comments: