A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF INANITY »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tails of Two Pretties

If staying in place is one of the standards by which ponytail setting is judged, then I'd at least receive a passing mark. I know I lost points for disproportionate hair distribution, but I was working against the clock and around the big comb’s untimely disappearance. In the end, Olivia seemed happy to know that her daddy can set passable ponytails, and she shared her cheer by doing her do diligence on her mother’s hair.

While on the topic of hair styling, I thought I’d share an observation I made while reading Sprinkles’ First Haircut – Sprinkles, by the way, is the baby brother of Blue (she of Blue's Clues) – to Olivia and Reed: the barber, a bearded fellow named Bob, looks a bit like a guy from Iran known for creating buzz with his cutting and snippy remarks. You be the judge.

No comments: