A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF INANITY »

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Fruits of Our Labor Day

We enjoy playing the What do you like? or the What is your favorite? game as a family. For instance, we ask Olivia to name the toys that she likes, and she usually responds in list form. Perhaps not surprisingly, questions about food preferences tend to dominate our quiz bowl. Olivia’s response as to what Daddy likes to eat is always the same and never ceases to make us laugh. Apparently I am quite fond of fruit salad.

I’m not exactly sure where she gets that, but I do have a theory. I know that her favorite Wiggle is Anthony – he’s very passionate about his fruit salad – and that she adores G’ma – she made us a lovely fruit medley the last time she was in town – and so Olivia’s expressing her love by associating me with a very select group through the deliciousness of fruit salad.

No comments: