A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF INANITY »

Monday, April 06, 2009

Giving You a Song and Dance

Excuse me for having High School Musical on the brain (see recent references here, here, here, and here): its saccharine songs and cheery cast of characters have set up camp in our daughter’s life, which means that, by the transitive property of equality, those things have become rooted in our lives as well.

Olivia and I were watching some HSM-related YouTube videos on my laptop yesterday when we came across someone’s JibJab creation featuring Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. A few mouse clicks and graphic edits later, we were able to make the same video, this time with Olivia and A.J. as the leads.

I could have given this to Olivia as a birthday gift – it thrilled her to no end to see herself starring as Gabriella on the silver slivered screen. And today, on A.J.’s actual birthday, I present to him and the world their video. Enjoy…

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

No comments: